ZERO G TOUR SCOUT WOMEN
A four-buckle touring boot that feels lightweight on the uphill and locks in for highperformance turns on the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout W is unrivaled for experienced female backcountry skiers. Weighing just 1,360 grams (for a size 26.5)—a fraction of the weight compared to other ski boots—it boasts a 55-degree range of motion so you can glide without resistance on the skin track. On the descent, the 115 flex provides the support needed for making aggressive, confident turns down every type of terrain that crosses your path.
- Customization Liner: LIGHT FIT
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - VIBRAM - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU
- Liner: LIGHT FIT W, with laces- Recco®
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesum, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook