- FIBERGLASS CONSTRUCTION + STRONGER, FLEXIER A modern take on traditional fiberglass skateboards commonly crafted by surfboard shapers using leftover fiberglass sheets in the 1960s/70s. Unlike yesteryear's counter-parts, this technically improved rendition uses a Fibercarve laminate construction that’s nearly indestructible.
- TENSOR ALLOY STANDARD TRUCKS + GUARANTEED FOR LIFE Standard trucks typically used on models less than 34" long.
- ABEC 7 BEARINGS + LESS PUSHING, LONGER ROLL Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
- SUPER HIGH-REBOUND BUSHINGS + VERSATILE PERFORMANCE Our high-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
- PERFORMANCE WHEELS + FASTER SMOOTHER GRIPPER Globeís high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.