BLACK PEARL 88
If you are looking for a ski that rips on groomers and cuts through crud but won’t bog you down in fresh snow, the Black Pearl 88 is your tried and true. The 88mm-waisted ski provides an unmatched level of versatility for intermediate to advanced skiers but is also strong enough for expert skiers who like to up the ante. Each ski is specifically designed by size to give that individual skier the experience they’re after, whether it’s casual cruising or laying it down. The TrueBlend Flipcore with a Women's Specific Design provides stability and strength, with a sidecut that can easily rotate between short, medium or long radius turns. Click in, have some fun and show 'em who's boss.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall, W.S.D. Trueblend Flipcore Construction, Wide Titanal
- Core + Key Materials: Trueblend All-Mountain, Poplar - Beech
- Suggested Binding: MARKER SQUIRE 11 ID - 90
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 0,9°
- Factory Side Bevel: 87,7°