- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Highland II Core – A newly developed screening process has allowed us to hand-select the very lightest and highest of quality paulownia from our sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for the highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2×4 10 Pack Inserts
- 5 cm Tapered Tail – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Pow Tech – By eliminating the front two GripTech contact points and moving the board’s primary interface with the snow under your back foot, we are able to deliver powder specific performance driven by the power of your back leg.
- Pow Fenders – Oversized Up-Rise Fenders that pull the outside contact points up off the snow, creating smooth turning and extra float.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for the traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.