- PurePop Camber: An evolution of a traditional camber shape, our PurePop Camber profile features subtle flat zones just outside your feet to amplify pop and add playfulness to the snap and response of camber. Early rise tip and tail sections spin and float with a catch-free feel.
- Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Sintered Base: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- The Channel® Board Mount: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you – The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s).
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- 3-Year Warranty